The Rider Level Testing is based on the Equestrian Canada Learn to Ride Program. This program is for students who wish to learn safe horsemanship skills and practices. The purpose of the program is to produce well-rounded horsemen, who are able to care for and ride their horse in a correct and safe manner. To prepare for the testing students participate in monthly clinics at PHC to ensure that they have the skills needed for their level in both riding and stable management. Our Rider Level Testing program is offered within the months of October to March.
This is an excellent program for students to participate in and allows them to set clearly defined goals for reaching the next level in their riding and horsemanship skills. Workshops and clinics are scheduled with our Horsemanship Club BROCHURE
Please note: All students must be a current member of the Ontario Equestrian Federations to be evaluated for the Equestrian Canada Learn To Ride Levels. Click HERE for more information.
2017/2018 THEORY DATES
- Friday October 27th, 2017 (Rider 1-5) 6-8pm
- Friday November 17th 2017 (Rider 1-2) 6-8pm
- Friday November 24th, 2017 (Rider 3-5) 6-8pm
- Sunday December 3rd, 2017 (Rider 1-2) 10-11am (Rider 3-5) 11-1pm
- Sunday January 7th, 2018 (Rider 1-2) 9-11am (Rider 3-5) 11-1pm
- Friday January 26th, 2018 (Rider 1-2) 6-8pm
- Friday February 2nd, 2018 (Rider 3-5) 6-8pm
- Sunday March 4th, 2018 STUDY SESSIONS (Rider 1-2) 9-10:30am, (Rider 3) 10:30-12pm, (Rider 4)12-1:30pm, (Rider 5) 1:30-3pm